Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Advanace Weaponry EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Advanace Weaponry EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Advanace Weaponry EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Advanace Weaponry EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Advanace Weaponry EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Advanace Weaponry EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Advanace Weaponry EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Advanace Weaponry EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Advanace Weaponry EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Advanace Weaponry Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Advanace Weaponry Spotlight

Advanace Weaponry Motmi Advanace Weaponry Cotm Advanace Weaponry Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Advanace Weaponry Aff10
The Affiliates!

Advanace Weaponry Affili10

RPGCollection
Advanace Weaponry 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Advanace Weaponry 20pbr83
Advanace Weaponry Sde62g

Advanace Weaponry

Go down

Advanace Weaponry Empty Advanace Weaponry

Post by Cut♠ Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Guns: Our technology are advance but not that advance. When we say guns I want you to think about the revolvers the cowboys used to have. Our guns are not machine guns, Bazookas, snipers and all that other stuff. We are only allowing Revolers and shut guns. Your guns can not fire only chakra it will fire small little iron balls,senbon,shukrien, and maybe Makibishi.

Grenades: Grenades are allowed but do the same damage as exploding tags. The size of the explosion are a little bit bigger. Thee are no heat seekers though.

Beam Weapons(Chakra based weapons): Shinobi had figure out a way to make how to modern wise their weapons.Kuni and Blade type weapons are now easier to carry. You will see nothing but the handle by pouring chakra into your handle. The Kuni or Blade will form in a chakra based substance that slice like a normal Kuni or sword. It takes very little chakra to active you beam weapon.

Mechanical Puppets: Puppets have now advance allowing you to see more metal type puppets. The advance on the puppet weaponry had advance highly with the production of new weapons. Puppets are often seen with beam weapons and/or Guns.
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1942611

http://anime.desktopnexus.com/cat/naruto/2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum