Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
First travel over to another Dimension! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
First travel over to another Dimension! Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
First travel over to another Dimension! Spotlight

First travel over to another Dimension! Motmi First travel over to another Dimension! Cotm First travel over to another Dimension! Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
First travel over to another Dimension! Aff10
The Affiliates!

First travel over to another Dimension! Affili10

RPGCollection
First travel over to another Dimension! 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
First travel over to another Dimension! 20pbr83
First travel over to another Dimension! Sde62g

First travel over to another Dimension!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First travel over to another Dimension! Empty First travel over to another Dimension!

Post by Onigami Ayumu Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Monsters and Soldiers with swords and sticks placed to the right of them stood at the Portal. Each and ever one of the Monsters and Soldiers had skull shaped pendants that were to make sure the government was to know that they were the soldiers protecting the gate and not killed for it. The group laughed and remorsed about the people that they had killed from trying to pass the portal. Skulls were scattered every where in the building, and it smelled very horrible. How could people put up with this smell? Was it just Ayumu or the soldiers were smelling to. Obvious not because they had no sign of masks to help them block the odor.

A man with a Kage Robe on, and a samurai hat over it walked into the building with his head down and a grin on his face. The Monsters picked up their weapons and stopped the Kage in his tracks. "What are you here for?" said the leader of all of them. Ayumu didn't know how he was the leader, he looked very weak and small; Maybe because he had a loud mouth. It seemed like it because the soldiers behind him had a face expression where they were annoyed with him.

"Who you think I am some type of weak Ninja, I am a Kage and demand for you to let me through" Ayumu said with his soft tone of voice. His voice was like the voice of a angel soft, quiet, and hard to hear. It annoyed some people sometimes. Most people would ask him to speak louder. Ayumu had his hand on the hilt of his Konbuki, ready for if the Monsters were to attack him.

The Guards eyes widened when they heard that he was a Kage. They moved out of the way of the door, Kages were always allowed to go through the door without a special note or permission. "You may go through but beware Kage their is alot of scary shinobi through here that will try to put up a challenge with you Kage" said the leader of the monsters. Ayumu bowed to the monsters to show respect for letting him pass. He went through the portal to enter into another dimension.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1864845

Back to top Go down

First travel over to another Dimension! Empty Re: First travel over to another Dimension!

Post by Akki Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

A portal opened up, going into another dimesnion. Actually it was opening FROM abother dimension. The person, or persons, or even things, traveling through the prtal wouldnt just appear instantly, it took SOME time. Akki was notified once the portal started acting up. He sighed and got up from his chair in his kage's office and waved his hand at the man. The man flinched and realized when he wasnt dead sighed and left. Akki sighed and scratched the back of his head. He didnt want anyone attacking while he was gone so he formed a hand seal with one hand and a clone appeared next to him. Akki placed a hand on the clone's shoulder and the clone nodded. Akki shrugged his shoulders and left his office.

Traveling to the portal Akki wondered what this thing coming through would be. Man, animal, FEMALE? Akki smiled at that last thought, but only if she was pleasing to look at. Akki reached the portal, two other shinobi guarding it. Akki looked at the two standing right near the entrance. He waved his hands at them and they stepped to their opposite sides a bit, staying further away from the portal. Akki hoped this thing would be friendly. If not he was going to be having some trouble on his hands, and he didnt want that. Akki waited for the thing to finalize its travel.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1815251

Back to top Go down

First travel over to another Dimension! Empty Re: First travel over to another Dimension!

Post by Onigami Ayumu Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am

While in the progress of traveling to the next dimension, Ayumu sharpened his Konbuki point so it could be ready for if he was to be attacked by something or someone. After sharpening his Konbuki, he made sure his stamina was together by meditating in silence. This was the best meditating he ever had because their was no one else going through the portal with him.

The portal stopped and everything turned black for four minutes. "What the hell! did it turn off on me" shouted Ayumu. He was furious, what had just happen. Could he possibly stuck in the portal forever or no. Ayumu spoke to soon, a flash of a bright white light shined into Ayumu face. Ayumu held his right hand over his eyes to block out the bright light from messing up his eyes. He strolled to the light with his left hand still on the hilt of his sword. Ayumu stepped out of the portal and had entered another dimension.

Ayumu gazed around at the dimension he was in. It was different from his dimension- looked different, smelled different, and probaly even had different food categories then them. Ayumu was surprised and confused at the same time that there was a man starring at him. Did he do something? or just was thought of as a turoist. Ayumu didn't care what he was thought of in this realm. He had confidence that he could take out anything.

"What are you starring at, you want a piece of me!" said Ayumu This was not like he really acted all the time. It was just a act to start a fight or just trying to get him from starring at him.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

Akki sighed and shook his head, lifting up his hands. The man that had come through had an odd sense of chakra, Akki wasnt even sure if it was chakra. Akki lowered his hands, them relaxing. He was ready for anything, but he didnt show it. His body seemed relaxed and calm, but in truth it was tense and ready to move.

"No no no, i mean you no harm and i wish it the same in return. I heard of someone coming and came to meet them. I am Kage of sunagakure, my village hidden in the sand. My name is Akki Reza, if i may know your name as well itd be appreciated and who knows, this could be the beginning of something grand."

Akki was a smooth talker, always was and always will be. He hoped this man wouldnt act unaccordingly and unfriendly, and if he did he would kill the man, and the man's people probably would never come through to see what had happened. If they did they would die too.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 am

Such a lovely day, Terumi Kai member of the very unique Terumi clan was enjoying his day staring out to the ocean from his village, The land hidden within ocean's one of the most beautiful places in ths world. Smiling as he traced the ocean from his large window he could'nt help but kiss the perfectly clean glass.

As he aimed to sit down once more a shinobi walked into his office, Giving a small glare the perfect looking Namikage only smiled as the ninja franticly tried to spit out word's, Holding his hand up to silence the ninja Kai would speak. "Stop and breath" He laughed softly as the man caught himself. "Ayumu has travelled to the other dimension taking the portal opening Ao2."

Kai simply nodded grabbing his hat and taking it off before throwing it onto the hat hook. With this he sent the ninja on to get Shion a member of a rare clan that allowed short travel without side effects, In a second Kai went form standing in his office to standing out side the portal. One step and bam his body was shifted. He heard voices while within the portal and taking a step he laughed as his body came into view. "Well if it is'nt Sato o Za Engan's Kage Ayumu, and....." Looking to the other shinobi he gave a small gaze noticing the headband. "And some one i don't know" Rubbing his exposed chest he laughed his purple hair flowing in the wind slowly, "As Ayumu will be aware, My name is Terumi Kai, The leader of the land hidden in the ocean"
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1815279

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 am

After hearing that the man was not here to fight him, he let loose of the hilt of his sword. Ayumu took a big gasp in relief that he wasn't an opponent he would have to fight. As the other man became relaxed and calm he tried to redeem his usual state of being and breathed in and out.

Once catching himself, Ayumu was confused. How could there be another Kage when his dimensions where the only one he was told with Kages? Was it a Secret? Ayumu would have to deal with it later. "Well good that you mean me no harm I was not trying to waste up all my spirit chakra today and my name is Onigami Ayumu, Kage of Sato O za Engan, a great warrior of the sword" Ayumu said with enthusuaism in his voice of tone.

Ayumu turned around as he heard the noise of the portal again. It was a man with purple hair and he wore a black hat with a leather vest that was open, showing his bare chest; It was the Namigakure Kage Kai Terumi. Ayumu was starting to think that he could start an Alliance with these Kages too help him have this world- dimension ruled by him, and would share it 50/50/50. If it was such thing. "How about we talk about forming a alliance being as we all other here are Kages" suggested Ayumu, trying to get their attenion by looking at both of them.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Akki watched the first man relax, loosening his grip on his sword. The man said he was kage of Sato O za Engan. Akki had never heard of such a land before. Then that was when the portal fluctuated. Someone else was coming through. Using his vision out of the corner of his eyes Akki kept an eye on the first man. Then the second appeared, dressed differently than the first. This man introduced himself as a kage of a land Akki still hasnt heard of. Odd, these two must have been from another world. He wondered what that world was like. Then the first offered a treaty, an alliance. This alliance could be a good thing or it could be a trap, the two men coming over and planning to take over his realm. Akki would just shrug, not really giving an answer though it looked like he said yes or didnt care. Akki wanted to see what this other man would say or do.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm

This man, This kage, Could only muster a small laugh as a treaty was offered, Tho the kage of ocean's would simply wave of the ignorance of the leader of sunagakure, Rude not to offer any word's tho instead he turned to the kage who had offered an Alliance, how tasteless, Offering a secret treaty when the other land's of there world were oblivious. No this would never happen not on Kai's watch,

"I will do no such thing, I believe in eqaulity, You Kage of Engan should know me well enough by now, If you wish to put forward a treaty simply invite the Kage of out world to a summit, This is how it has been done for generation's. If this is a problem for you then i have no problem's with taking you out of the picture"

Such tough word's from a single man faced with two other's tho Kai due to his unique skill's and combination was sure he could blow over this with a simple three step assault. With a sigh he activated one of his hidden skill's ready for a battle. As his skill activated he became like a human lie detector and with that his eyes turned to Akki "So you are also a Kage, i see if this dimension has you then there must be more, You dont look very ummm threatening"
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Ayumu made a evil laugh quietly at Akki. He must have didn't know how strong he was to have to think about it before he was to give an answer. "Don't take all day might not be here for long remember I have a village to watch over" said Ayumu with a very soft tone in his voice

Ayumu turned his head towards the Namikage, giving him all his attenion. If the Namikage was to accept him they could just team up and waste this other Kage. The Namikage began to talk. It sounded as if he was alaso declining his alliance request, talking about this Kage Summit stuff. Ayumu was a Samurai; Not knew to the shinobi system so he didn't know that much about what a Kage Summit was, but he didn't care. Ayumu would waste the Namikage for declining.

"That is just delightful isn't it I respect the time talking to you kages" said Ayumu. He bowed to the Namikage- this was a sign that he was about to fight the two kage. Ayumu was a man of honor and showed it before every battle. He unsheathed a Konbuki that had nothing special on it, just a sword that was not in its perfect form yet. "Jackal!" yelled Ayumu, triggering his sword to change its appearance. It turned into a golden sword with a curved handguard and a curved blade made from unbreakable alloy.

Ayumu got into the "White Tiger Sword Style". He spread his legs out, eyes directed to who he was about to attack, and his sword was held up pointed to his opponent with the hilt more off to the side in front of the hip joint rather. Ayumu points his Konbuki at the Namikage and and gathers Spirit Chakra in front of him in the form of a ball of concentrated chakra. Once it reaches a certain size he shoots a highly concentrated blast of Spirit Chakra towards the Namikages's stomach. If the ball was to hit the Namikage it would leave burn marks on his stomach and burn a hole in his shirt.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Akki first talked to the Namikage, who had asked if there were any other kages in his realm. Akki sighed and nodded.

"Of course there is, theres no way i could rule my world. There is too many people."

Akki chuckled a bit to himself. The next thing he knew was that the samurai started freaking out, obviously upset at the fact the Namikage declined his allegiance. Akki just raised his hands and stepped back.

"I neither declined nor accepted, i am just thinking about it."

What the other two didnt know is that his looks are deceiving. Akki would use his hidden skill if he had to. Lowering one hand and putting another behind his head, as if to scratch the back of his head. Behind his head Akki formed a set of hand seals hidden by his head of course. These hand seals would charge his body while he was continuing walking backwards. He dropped his hand and touched his right finger to his right palm, summoning his special glaive. Akki wasnt going to attack unless someone made a move towards him.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 pm

The Namikage could only keep his smile upon his face, He listened to the sunagakure kage before this other man bowed before drawing his sword. Tho the Namikage was fast, As soon as this male had grabbed his blade the namikage's hands shot into a bluring motion forming seals finishing the set rapidly as the man's sword finished its change.

This handseal's caused the area around the shinobi to be covered in an extremely thick mist and thanks to the minds eye of kagura Kai was capable of sensing the spike within the sword wielders chakra, Thanks to the mist completly covering them all simply looking with ones eyes were no longer enough. And as he felt the spike the Namikage had already took to the sky thus avoiding the large chakra based attack.

Tho this was not the only spike this kage felt, For the other man had spiked aswell, Thanks to the mist shelteirng them from being seen and Kai utilizing the flight technique he was now safe. That combined with the minds eye gave him an advantage thus more handseals formed rapidly and frm above a gas the same color as the mist erupted from his mouth enough flowing so that the thick mist would become thicker, Those caught within the mist would surely begin to melt. But what of Kai himself.
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:23 pm

A cold disturbing mist came into the battle field touched his warm skin and making him not be able to see any where. The tempature of the mist of something that his skin wasn't used to. He would have to get out of this Mist before it melted his skin and his hands would end up getting frost bite which was something that he didn't need to happen early in the battle. Ayumu bit his cold chapped crusty lips while looking around to be alert of anything that came around him. Techniques like this were used for stealth techniques.

Ayumu sits on the ground with his legs crossed and places both palms against each other while focusing Spirit Chakra. "Minami no shinzou kita no hitomi nishi no yubisaki higashi no kakato fuu mochi te tsudoi ame harai te chire" Ayumu recicted. After reciting the incantation spirit chakra flows out of their bodies and form five incredibly tall and thick pillars. Ayumu gets up very quick and looks around one more time to be suspisous of any sneak attack. He shrugs now taking his mind off a sneak attack and runs up the closet pillar to him until he reaches the highest point with a flat surface to stand on.

Ayumu looks around one more time. He notices his opponent hovering over the mist. So that is what he think he is gonna do, stand up there and let us freeze to death not happening. Ayumu still kept his Konbuki in his right hand, his hand was storing a certain amount of spirit chakra into the Konbuki just incase he would have to use the Onigami Stages in this batlle.

"Bakudō 63: Sajo Sabaku" shouted Ayumu as he aimed palm towards the Namikage, focusing spirit chakra into that one point as he did it. Ayumu closes his hand. Spirit chakra shoots out of his body in the form of yellow chains that weigh about 250 lb(114kg) and can easily knock down a weaker target. Five chains shoot at him: one aimed for his right arm, another aimed for his left arm, another aimed for his leftleg, another aimed for his right leg, and the last one aimed to wrap around his neck and attempt to strangle him.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:50 am

The second man had immediately had started forming seals when the first had started fluctuating his chakra. The man emitted some kind of mist. It was just a mist, concealing and hiding and blinding the first man. The mist would spread, coming towards Akki. Well this was just great. Akki wasnt going to let some mere man hide himself as such. Inhaling and forming a hand sign Akki exhaled, blowing a strong gust of wind after the man had shot his ball of chakra. The wind would carry all of the mist and whatever light substance like it with it into the portal and into the other dimension. Those on the other side would be affected by whatever the mist was. Now everyone could be seen clear as day. Akki formed another set of hand seals and a bunch of small golf ball sized orbs of neon chakra started floating out from him and around the room. Since the room was a small and limited size to one room and the door behind them was closed, there wasnt much space to run or hide. The orbs would float all over the room, surrounding the men and reaching all recesses of said room. Akki could feel what these orbs felt, as in knowing where they were. And since they were made of Akki's chakra any sensing jutsu that had sensory effects to see chakra, such as sharingan, would get confused and most likeley blinded as to Akki was since the orbs were congested. The orbs were free moving and random, Akki just stood there and smiled, waiting for someone to bump into one.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:51 pm

What a fool, Thought Kai. the samurai was burning, his skin would begin to melt due to the mass of corrosive acid within the boiling mist which was capable of even melting the rib's of the ultimate defence known as Susanoo. This would mean the man's skin would begin to melt disfiguring the poor kage. The wind that was pushing the acid into the portal and over the guy would allow this process to slow down thus the man would be capable of creating his pillar's with damage that could have been worse.

Now as the pillar's were erupting into the sky above the now very small area of boiling mist Kai would only smile as he sensed the small chakra balls created from the other male. Reacting fast handsigns were rapidly created. Upon completing these seal's Kai would stare at the man who was now on top of the pillar's which were still somewhat incase in mist. Thus the pillar parts encased were being eaten away by the corrosive acid brought on by the Boil release technique.

Chain's were now making there way to the flying shinobi who would sore lower into the ground and make some impressive divertion movements before touching down on the ground. Handseals quickly formed and clones of earth were soon erected, Each clone diverted to each ball and soon it was raining rock's tho the chunks werent large enough to be any danger. A large crunch would be heard as a shadow of enormous size was now getting larger and larger as a foreign object seemed to have fallen from the sky over the suna shinobi. With a quick hand movement a glint of metal would be flowing through the air striking for the shadow. All that could be seen from the man who would soon lose to his own technique was the area below were the namikage had been was now destroyed as if something had awoken
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Ayumu rubbed his stomach in a circular formation, he was hungry. As he rubbed his stomach he felt blood running on the sides of his stomach. Ayumu took his hand off his stomach and rose his hand up to his face to observe the blood on his figure tips. "He thinks he will get me with this pathectic jutsu what a lame!" shouted Ayumu. He didn't care about the burns, and the part of his body that were on his stomach. He had a special jutsu that would heal it in said to be minutes. A very strong jutsu indeed it was. This jutsu was feared upon by poison users and destructive mist users because of how strong the healing affect on the jutsu was. But before that he would have to get some protection around him.

Ayumu jumped down from the pillar back to the surface to prepare his protection jutsu. First he gathers spirit chakra into his Konbuki that he stills hold in his hand. He lifts the sword into the air and recites a technique name. "Bakudō 73: Tozanshō" said Ayumu. Spirit Chakra flows out of the sword and form an inverted pyramid around the user creating a barrier. The pyramid is not very big but is bigger than Ayumu and has enough room for him to run around in. No opponents are not allowed to come in the shield and it has one weakness that is kept a secret. Ayumu began to start the healing jutsu.

"Keikaku" said Ayumu as he focused Spirit chakra around his hands. Once concentrated to a certain point, a blue glow of Spirit Chakra appeared on his finger tips. Ayumu put his right hand on the right side of his stomach and the left hand on the left side of his stomach. Ayumu sped up cell regeneration on his wound leading it to where small wound healing in a matter of seconds and bigger wounds in minutes if not seconds, depending on the level of the user. Which Ayumu was S-Rank which meant the jutsu would be at its full potential.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Akki sensed something grabbing his orbs of neon chakra. A threat, this was all a threat. The orbs spiked out, what ever grabbing them or touching them would get burns and puncture wounds where ever they were touching. From here all the orbs would spike and attack what ever was a threat to Akki, and as of yet it was just the Namikage. The now spiked neon chakra would fly about, seemingly sporadic but it was controlled. Akki noticed the shadow forming around him and looked up, a large (i have no clue what it was because it wasnt stated. So i could say it is just a piece of cieling that fell and was thin as all get out. Which im going to) chunk of the ceiling falling from above, this chunk was like dry wall, thin and light weight. Akki held his hands apart and started forming hand signs. There were four sets made, two on his right hand and two from his left hand, all done with the speed of a kage. The first thing that happened was there a bright flash of light. The light would cover Akki's next actions, and if anyone was looking at him they wopuld be blinded. When the light cleared Akki was standing there, his skin a slate grey color. From here he crouched, and then stood up, using chakra to push himself up faster and thrust his fist into the air. It would crush the piece of cieling, and all the while this happened the Namikage would have to deal with the spiked neon orbs as they attacked him. Akki stood there unharmed.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Such power something had caused the ceiling to cave in but what. The earth was destroyed by some creature but again what kind of creature could do something like this. As the mizukage blasted from the window the building were everything was happening would become nothing but rubble as an enormous monser of rock slammed its powerful arm's into it thus obliterating the neon balls with pure strenght and due to the debri and dust caused by the damage the vision of all would be obscured.

Now this would mean both kage's were falling, Judging by the destroyed village they had atleast 8 flights to fall, a ninja would survive but not now with more seals formed the kage would secrete a mass amount of lava from his mouth which flew to the ground rapidly covering the area lower part of the building with ease. Naturally the golem would also get caught but due to its durability it would melt slower allowing its hands to go on a rampage rapidly striking the area of destruction were the kages were located.

With Kai landing on a building near he kept an eye on the situation with his minds eye as he began to once more form handseals. He smiled as the S-rank golem was causing devastation
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm

"This feels good..." said Ayumu, focusing on his healing jutsu as the two infront of him were fighting. It looked bad in the point of view of Akki. He wasn't worried about the crashing of the building, nothing could hurt him while inside of it. He began to fall through the whole building with his shield just crashing through every floor they landed on.

"Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang" The sound kept repeating as he fell through each floor. Ayumu was liking the way this shinobi faught but hoped the Kazekage would survive this disaster. He would escape this horrorible building crash. Ayumu slams both hands on the surface of the shield that he is standing on, and recites the technique. "Bakudō 21: Sekienton" said Ayumu. Spirit Chakra bursts out of Ayumu hands, and seperates into little tiny particles set around the whole building. A cloud of red smoke is spread into the air of the whole building, making it so that people outside of the building could see nothing that was happening.

The building had finished breaking and Ayumu was on the surface now, standing in the remains of the building. "Wow this is just nothing but a mess" said Ayumu. A enourmous amount of lava was now on top of his shield and under it. He walked from out of the remains and onto the streets of the village, looking around at the frightnened people that walked pasted him. The lava slid off of him onto the streets and down in the sewer pipe burning everything that it touched in the sewer.

Ayumu's shield had dissapeared. "Time to get this battle going a little bit more, time for some action" said Ayumu, sheathing his sword back up into it's holder on his right side. Ayumu eyes turned a deep dark demon red and his eyeballs turned black. A skull mask appeared on his face with red color markings around the mouth and the eyes of the mask. The demon had possesed him and took over his body. His speed got boosted by 30%, strength got boosted by 30%, agility got boosted by 30%, Spirit chakra manipulation got boosted by 30% and Spirit Chakra production got boosted by 30%. This was the Omaine Kekkei Genkei of the Onigami clan.

"Bakudō 62: Hyappo Rankan" said Ayumu as he slams both palms together. Two spears of spirit chakra forms from out of his palms. Ayumu throws both of them as hard as he can towards the Namikage. While in mid air and half way towards Kai, the spears divide into 100 spears which equals up to 200 spears because their was two spears.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 am

Akki broke through the ceiling with ease, but what was behind the ceiling was a rock golem. Akki didnt know how but it was there. Doing quite a few back flips Akki moved out of the way of the golem, as the golem had to break through the ceiling and was much higher than what material Akki broke through, giving him more than enough time to react. Akki took out his special weapon, his three pronged glaive. Akki was now flipping towards the window. He did a kind of horizontal dive out of the window and threw his glaive, but charged it with his raiton chakra before hand. The glowing blue glaive would ly at the weakned golem as the neon orbs exploded, thus already destroying a part of the golem. The glaive would fly straight and true, slamming into the golem's head and destroying it with ease as lightning over comes earth. As the golem continued to fall the glaive would curve up and around, coming back on an angle. The glaive would go through the golem's torso, destroying that and sending its limbs in multiple directions, still destroying the building. It would disintegrate even faster now as it was in pieces when it would it the lava. With earth spear Akki was able to reach the ground safely, catching the glaive and sliding it in a holster on his back. Turning around there would be the namikage. Wasting no time Akki used his charge from before to fire three bolts of neon energy at the man. The first would be true, the second would follow altered, while the third had room for change. The earth would rumble, and after this Akki would charge the Namikage for trying to kill him when he did nothing wrong.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Naturally the namikage was not let down, These two warriors seemed to
have there own "unique" battle style, But none the less they would be
dissappointed for the handsigns he had completed has once more called a
ferocious mist into the battle thus hiding the Namikage from view
allowing him to utilize the basic of jutsu and vanish from the area he
was once at. Naturally he had sensed the chakra escaping and two bolts
split into hundreds while three were fired from the other male. Who
ofcourse suspected that the man was in the mist thus would enter sed
mist on his charge thus meeting his fate in the assault of spear's. This being due to the fact that the man had jus treleased his charges and ran as the man threw his spear's, Team work without prior information not an easy thing to do smirked Kai.

With his chakra now faded the Namikage only smirked as his hands swiftly
formed into more seal's and with that his hiding place thanks to the
mist would be safe as fire erupted out of th emist in the form of around
20 burning rats that would fly fast and true toward's the samurai
warror. With the rat's unleashed his hand would continue to swish in
multiple way's as the earth spewed from his mouth once more creating a
clone of earth only one. The clone would jump into the mist as the
Namikage soared into the sky allowing himself to be seen smirking ever
so slightly as his hands formed another seal before he made his next
move, his hand flew in such a usual motion known to many as the sun
reflected of such a basic object

Jutsu used:
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Since the spears were a jutsu designed to follow the target until they hit an obstacle or an opponent, the 200 spears changed direction to go up into the air after the man. When Ayumu began to gather up spirit chakra into his feet as soon as he seen the mist form. Ayumu couldn't see anything as the mist began to cover the area. He would have to trust his senses and one of the main senses he would have to trust is his hearing, and his seeing of attacks. Ayumu couldn't see the attack fully but he seen a red color getting closer, and closer to him.

Without hesitating or letting the Red color get in contact with him, he moved out of the range of the flaming mouses at a high speed movement because he had used the technique Flash Step. Ayumu moved so fast that it looked as if he had dissappeared and reappeared in another place. He had reappeared next to Akki.

"Bakudō 21: Sekienton" said Ayumu as he slammed both hands on the ground while looking around at the battle field. Spirit chakra bursts out of Ayumu hands and separate into tiny little particles that give it the same form of a red smoke cloud. A big amount of red smoke is spreds into the area 10 meters around where Akki and Ayumu stands. This jutsu is very effective when used against Dojutsu users who can sense chakra. Anybody on the outside wouldn't be able to see anything going on in the inside and firing a jutsu into red smoke cloud, the aimer would not know where the opponent is.

Spoiler:

Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm

In all this commotion the clone had been struck, it would explode in a massive amount of heat and light. This would cause the mist to dissipate and anyone looking in that direction to go blind. The only one who wouldnt go blind would be Akki, and this bright light would cause anyone to stop what they were doing and grab their eyes. Well not grab their eyes but cover them as to try and ease the pain. Akki sensed his clone had been dissipated, as the information came back to him. As does with all clones. From here Akki performed a set of hand seals and a clone appeared on the ground. No one would see this happen as they would be blind. The clone would run at the Namikage while he was blind, not having to worry about anything since he was interrupted by the pain. From here, Akki still underground, would form another set. This set would cause the field of lights again, the mass hundreds of lights filled the field and would float around, knocking into anyone if they werent to careful. Of course Akki didnt have to worry about that, they were his orbs and would know him if he touched them, or anything of his chakra, and he could have them move away. From here Akki waited, something would happen, he knew it, as the orbs moved someone would sooner or later blindly run into one, letting him know their position.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Akki on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:29 am

By utiliing the minds eye Kai was capable of keeping an eye on the the battle without actually having to watch, Due to his mistand flashstep combo to disguise his movements allowing him to move to hid hiding place which was located two buildings behind the building used for fighting. This building was incredibly large 6 stories roughly and Kai was floating around 3. Now his movements followed his fire jutsu was released thus his hiding spot was now null and void. The best thing about this fire technique was that it was similar to a homing beacon allowing it to divert its attack from the dodge made by the samurai and attack the clone thatwas created, now the minds eye such a special ability allowing the Terumi member to detect the underground Kazekage, Thanks to being 3 stories in the air Kai was clearly safe form an underground assault, Tho his clone was a problem tho the fire mice were on it's heel's Kai would dart to the left at such a rapid speed through the air noticing the red smoke were his mist once had been. As the clone was coming from the right he would easily be capable of avoiding it allowing the fire to do its job,

as the namikage darted into the air after avoiding the clone with ease he would now be higher than all the buildings thus safe from any attack that would come his way tho this was becoming troublesome there was little he could do at this point. Ofcourse the spears and orbs were a problem. He would manouvre his way around the air avoiding them in large groups making his flight pattern un detectable, Battling two kage's at one time even tho not fully in sync was an impossible task, The samurai was in the red smoke thus his eyes were un able to see, The man was underground and would be unable to see, Ofcourse if this clone was a shadow clone, When created the chakra split perfectly thus when destroyed it would relay the information back to the user tho thanks to Kai completly avoiding it and shooting up all he would know was that Kai was not in that vacinty. So the kage would make his choice hands forming in multiple seals before spewing forth three globs of lava, One aimed directly at the ground were the Kazekage was situated one aimed at the man whose smoke would have have now vanished. These globs would burn and harden incasing the warriors and would allow the spears to connect with them thus the hardening and heat of the technique would slow them down.

His next move was a smart one using his height and flight technique he would fly to the now only accessable by air portal and aim to dart through it. Due to the speed and height it would be impossible for anyone to reach him unless they jumped. And if they jumped the would fall to there death. The spears ofcourse were still slightly following him tho the gap different in range was dramaticly increased the spears due to the glob had been slowed down half destroyed and the orbs were not fairing much better the height he was at gave him a significant advantage over them he was just glad that his eyes were focused on the air when they were created thus saving his eyes from the blinding light.

[Might be an exit]

Jutsu Used:
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 pm

A glob of lava was headed down towards him. Ayumu didn't talk or even hesitate to use another one of his flash steps to move to the right side of him and get out of the distance of the lava glob. "Wow that was close" said Ayumu, wiping the back of his hand over his forehead to wipe off the sweat.

It looked as if it was over. The Namikage was leaving the fight and headed for the portal. Neither Akki or himself could fly, so it seemed as if it was over and a flash step or another fast paced moving jutsu would allow them to get that high in the air. The portal was now too high in the air which meant he had no way to get back through the dimension until they would build the building back again.

Some one in the village would probaly figure that he had been gone for too long and send for him, it was just a matter of time. "Some one will send for me I just know it" said Ayumu. After looking at how high the portal was and where he was over, and over again it started to make him want to cry, but he had to be a professional kage and not cry.

Spoiler:
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

The globs of lava came down to the earth, landing above where Akki was. The lava would heat up the ground, but slowly at the level Akki was at. He would feel the heat and moved away before it could reach him, plus the fact that the lava hit some of his orbs and let him know where it was. The clone was following the Namikage and the clone was being followed by the flaming rats. The clone would dodge the glob of lava as well, running after the man flying in the air. He would move faster than the man flying, jumping up and blowing out a stream of air. The stream would lift the clone into the air and the clone would reach into a puch on its right hip. It would pull a shuriken out and blow on it as he threw it. The shuriken would fly out at the namikage, a flicker on the wind, flying out, a whisper reaching out, a cloud four feet away dissipating from the confusion. The clone would stay in the air and be there by the time the man reached it, it pulling out a kunai and ready to attack.

Spoiler:
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum