Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Spotlight

The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Motmi The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Cotm The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Aff10
The Affiliates!

The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Affili10

RPGCollection
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) 20pbr83
The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Sde62g

The Black Rose Of Nami (Open)

2 posters

Go down

The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Empty The Black Rose Of Nami (Open)

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Rose,
Kaira

Kaira just finished cleaning up her origami shop of all the used paper she had used but like a normal shop would keep supplies Kaira's shop did not require supplies and paper folding tools as she did not require them because of her KKg of paper mapulation where she created paper and manupulates it into what ever she wants and even creates paper sheets this she uses to fight and for her origami shop. Kaira after cleaning up all the old paper she had used she just absorbed it within her body so that it did not go to waste. Then she got up of her seat where she was sat down and counted up the days money that she managed to get and locked it away in the safe shop then kaira exited the shops front door and she locked it.

Kaira then looked out over Nami, she was wearing black leather pants, kaira also had on her upper body a blue garment dress that showed off her lady parts quite well she did not wear a bra ever and her stomach was always showing, Kaira had recently had white hair but she dyed it blue and had a origami white flower in he hair her hair she had also cut to medium length so it was at her shoulders. Kaira flicked her hair back so it did not cover her eyes and looked out over Nami at the beautiful water or the ocean and the villages unique and wonderful layout Kaira was lost in thougth just looking at the village on how wonderful it was but wondered if it will be always like that. Kaira then stopped looking a proceeded on the wood logs as she walked across them to travel from the origami shop and so she could get around town.

Last edited by Kaira Rose Kami on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
+Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie)
Sannin
Sannin

Ryo : 1869620

Back to top Go down

The Black Rose Of Nami (Open) Empty Re: The Black Rose Of Nami (Open)

Post by Demonfist Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:18 pm

It had been sometime since Senjin had left the castle to come visit the villages that were under his rule, Lucky for him no one knew he was the new emperor, so he could walk about the village unnotice and wihout the need of his bodyguards or a team of shinobi's the way he actually liked it.

senjin enjoyed coming to nami, even when he was just a mere child due to the fact nami was a very peaceful village, with a beautiful view of the ocean which he liked a great deal. He slowly walked down the village market place looking at all the vendors and here produces, and of course getting eyes from the way he was dressed, he seem to look like a rich noble from somewhere else, his fcae being hidden behind a fox masks, that would be somewhat similar to that of an anbu member, His long crismon red hair flowing down to his back which was tied at the bottom tip of his hair, so it wouldn't flow to freely.

He smiled under his mask and bowed slightly at everyone that turn to look at him, which they also did in turn. As he walked more he noticed a small boy sitting in the corner of the street as everyone walk by him in distatse. from the cloths he was wearing, which were pretty dirty and run down, he could tell the boy had no real home nr a real family. Senjin stopped by a vendor who was selling apple's, and ask him for one as the man smiled and thank senjin as he paid him for the apple. senjin picked up the biggest and juicy apple he could see, and then walked over to the boy who had his face inbetween his knees. The boy had violet color hair that was every where and very dirty from the looks of it. Senjin kneeled down infront of the boy. " Hey kid" senjin said in a very soft tone voice.

The boy rose his head up from between his legs revealing that he had some lovely gold eyes. " Here you go" sen jin said tossing the apple into the boy's lap. " My name is Senjin whats your?". The boy look ouzzled for a second before responding." My..... Name..... is Yuki.... Akkio". Said the boy, senjin chuckled a little " well yuki i'm new to this village and really don't know my way around, and was wondering if you like to tag along with me and show me around the village, along the way we could get you some cloths get soemthing to eat and take a nice hot bath... How does that sound??" The boy's gold eye's seem to light up at the idea of this. Tears began to flow down the boy's eye as he shook his head in agreement to what senjin had said.

This kind of kindness was very rare to see out of senjin, but for somereason this kid reminded him of his self back when he was his age. the boy couldn't be any older tthen 6 or 7, of course he would find out that out later on, for now he would keep this kid close to him, and most likely take him back to the kingdom with him. Senjin rose back to his feet" So where would you like to go first?" senjin asked the boy who also rose to his feet and took a huge bute out of the apple. Letting the juice run down his mouth. Senjin looked at the boy delightment towards the apple and chuckled a bit. " prehaps we should find a bath house or something for you". Senjin said as the boy contiued to eat the apple.

Senjin began to start walking again with the boy right beside him still eating the apple. " hmmm... i'm rather hungry lets go get something to eat first then we will go find a place where you cN Take a bath". Senjin said patting the kid on the head, as they came up to a place that senjin remembered sereved the rest ramen and dingo meat in town. Senjin walked in with the boy and took a seat in the far corner now waiting for someone to come take him and the kids order. He scanned the area leting his red crimson eye's look to see if he could find anyone threating, but to no avail, there was no one in here although he was getting a lot of eyes, prehaps because of the boy. Senjin didn't really care as long as no one came up to him saying they wanted him or the kid to leave.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1866283

Back to top Go down

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Rose,
Kaira

Kaira was heading to the restaunt to go have some food seeing she had been working all the day the making of all the Onigami from her paper from her own chakra has took its toll on her so she decided to that she would go to the place that served Ramen and Dingo meat Kaira normal eat quite healthly and rarely eat at food joints but she thought she would treat herself and thought that one meal would not spoil her fiqure.

Kaira arrvied in front of the food joint and then walked in side this place was usually quite and did not have all that many customers, she walked through the front doors and saw all the seating areas in the food shop but most of the seats were empty as usual but there was one table that was not empty it had a man she had never seen before shat at it and a Young boy she had seen come by her Onigami shop a couple of times. The man she had not seen before looked quite dashing, Kaira before she walked over to them she combed her blue medium length hair back and walked over to them both she was wearing her usual Black leather pants , a blue tunic that showed her woman part and her stomach off with a onigami flower in her hair. Kaira approched the table where the boy and man were sat at and she spoke "May I have a seat with you both at your table". Kaira waited too see how the Man would respond to her request.

Sannin
Sannin

Ryo : 1869620

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Senjin was still surverying the room when he notice a women walk into the place. His crismon red eyes locked on her almost instatntly. Her blue hair caught him by surprise, it was rare to see someone with that colored hair. Her body frame was a sight to behold as well, he could quickly guess that this wasn't a place she ate at normally. " hmm wonder why she is in here today". Senjin thought to himself. He looked at the boy who had finished his apple and was now looking at the woman standing by the door. The boy was looking at her as if he knew her some how.

" Do you know her?" senjin asked the boy. The boy turned back to senjin with a smile" Yeah her name is Kaira, she owns a shop not to far from here, she very nice to me". Senjin grinned under his face. " You don't say". As he returned his gaze back at the women who was now walking up to the table where him and the boy was sitting at.

"May I have a seat with you both at your table". The woman now know as kaira had asked them. The boy nodded saying that it was ok, but senjin knew it was more directed at him then it was at the boy. " It seem like he has no problem's with it, and it was going against my gentlemen nature to denine it to you, so by all mean take a seat".

He moved one of his hand's to an open seat that was closer to him then it was to the yuki. As the waiter had finally arrived to take there order. The waiter looked over at senjin first, prehaps due to the fact he had never seen him in here before. " What will you be having today". Said the waiter as Yuki started to look over the menu. Senjin now turned his attenetion away from kaira and towards the waiter. " Ahh, yes i will like to have some fried pork ramen, with a size of dingo meat, and abottle of your finest sake. What about you yuki, and don't be afriad to order what you really want, you don't have to worry i'm paying for everything". Senjin chuckled as he patted yuki head again as a large grin appeared over yuki face, as he started pointing at everything he liked on the menu to the waiter. The waiter smiled" excellent choices, and what will you be having ma'am". The waiter now turn his attention towards the women at the table.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1866283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down