Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Spotlight

Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Motmi Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Cotm Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Aff10
The Affiliates!

Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Affili10

RPGCollection
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) 20pbr83
Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Sde62g

Traveling Through The Portal ((Open))

5 posters

Go down

Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Empty Traveling Through The Portal ((Open))

Post by Cut♠ Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:22 pm

The top of Cut's hair was spiky and with a golden color.He had bright blue-eyes and spiky long blond hair that reaches down to his back. Cut jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face that extends past his shoulders.He was wearing a standard Nami-nin uniform (expect blue he wore red and black.) with two bands each on both of his sleeves, a flak jacket (Black) and a forehead protector; he wears a short-sleeved long red coat over his normal attire, decorated by flames-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Golden Brothers" written vertically down the back, and closed on the front by a thin black rope. He also dark trousers and dark calf-length sandals. He wears his pouch on his waist and two kuni holsters on below both of his knees. He was wearing a mask over his face as well. The mask was like that of a samurai's mask, it took the shape of some soft of demon. The opening in the eyes exposed his blue eyes ,while the rest of his face was hidden be hide the mask. The mask had an angry frown on it's face and had two horns. The mask was painted with fine paint, it's colors consist of black with red out lines. On the top of the mask in the center was kanji "The Golden Sun" .

Cut was seen entering a huge dark cave. The cave was made up of stone walls lite with torches. On the entrance was craved "do not enter". Cut knew it was forbidden by the Emperor to enter this caves with his permission. Even the kage's power was not enough to allow a ninja to travel through the caves. But he did not care, they would have to stop him and drag him back to the the Nami City. Which he was going to refuse to go with out a fight. Cut took small quite steps as he slowly walked into the cave. His hand's sat in his pant's pockets. He was surprised to see the cave was visible in the in side.

"So this is where they hidden the portal" he gave a slight chuckle to him self. "It's time I see where this portal will take me" he gave a curious grin. As he walked closer and closer, to a black hole like figure. The swirling vortex was a dark purple. He lifted he's hands up to touch the portal with his bar hands. The portal began to pull him in like a vacuum. He's body materialized as he entered a swirling world. His vision soon went black, when they open he was on the other side. From the inside the portal looked the same as the one from his dimension. "Did it work !?" he asked him self with one of his hands still in his pocket. The other he's blue eyes was looking down at it.

He slowly made his way out the cave. Once he reached the outside of the entrance he seen that the land scraping was completely different. The tree's was greener and the lands look very different, the building to more of a wooden out look , then that of theirs which was made up of bricks.
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1941811

http://anime.desktopnexus.com/cat/naruto/2

Back to top Go down

Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Empty Re: Traveling Through The Portal ((Open))

Post by Blue Spirit Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Zen stood there in a place he visited quite often since his knowledge of it. It was a portal to another world. One in which he never travelled to, but dreamed to someday rule. His golden eyes were fixed on the swirling mass that they called a portal, and for the first time he saw some form of activity coming from it. Tensing, he remained in his same crouching position as a man came from the other side, a clear look of confusion upon his face. "Did it work," he asked himself as he looked around, walking through the cave and out i the open. Zen took this time to make himself known.

"Yes, it worked," he called out, standing straight up. He wore the Konoha symbol on his shoulder, and his Hokage robes were fitted on his body perfectly, having an all black color instead of the traditional one. On his other shoulder was his clan's symbol and the kanji for Speed Demon was on his back. Zen approached the masked man with caution, not knowing the extent of his abilities. It was funny. Zen feared no man, but he was so unfamiliar with the other side that he might as well have been talking to an alien.

"But now its my turn to ask you a question," he continued. "Who are you and what are you doing on my side of the portal?" The question was simple enough, there weren't many who did this. He was contemplating on crossing over to check things out himself, but if things went the way he wanted with this man, he may not have to as of yet.
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1847500

Back to top Go down

Traveling Through The Portal ((Open)) Empty Re: Traveling Through The Portal ((Open))

Post by Cut♠ Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Cut's blue eyes soon came in contact with that of another shinobi. The Shinobi was wear a fine robe. Knowing how his own Namikage, Cut just thought the man was of high rank. He looked the man from head to toe, getting a good picture of him. "But now its my turn to ask you a question," he continued. "Who are you and what are you doing on my side of the portal?"

Cut wasn't sure if the laws was the same as his hear. The portal was forbidden to use. Even it was , he was one man. He had time to put up a fight. But seeing how he didn't attacked and just talked, maybe this time was not time for fighting. This could be his best time to explore the lands and form an alliance that will help him kill the Namikage.

Cut's soft lips moved as he fixed his lips to say "My name is Sento" he said lying about his name. "I came on a mission from my kage to see the other side of the portal. We have just discovered it and need to gain information. But the question is who are you." His tone of voice was soft spoken but yet cold at the same way.

He moved his hand swiftly and gracefully on to his pouch. He slipped his fingers into his pouch reaching for a kuni.Cut's Kuni differ in look from a standard kunai in that they have three blades instead of one and on the handle (which is thicker than normal) is marked with seals.The prongs on them also makes it more deadly in melee fighting. He didn't attack just prepared himself as if he was going to make one. But was only doing this to test what the man might do. "It isn't a problem that I'm here is it" ? he asked.
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm

As soon as the one called Sento opened his mouth, the lies started pouring out. Zen didn't need his Byakugan to tell. It would have been stupid for the man to tell the exact truth to someone he had just met, so the hokage didn't blame him. In fact, he was about to do the same thin himself.

"My name is of no importance at the moment," he said in a nonchalant voice. The man's so called 'threat' had caused him no alarm at all. "I am the hokage of my village and i see no reason in you pulling out your strange weapons." He stood his ground as he spoke. "As for information, I would be happy to share some, if I get a bit of information from you in return." Though he kept his cool, he was ready to defend himself at any moment. This man seemed to want answers just as much as he did, but if they had anything else in common, Zen had to watch himself around him.

There was no man in his dimension who could keep u with him when it came to sheer seed, but maybe things were different on the other side. A glance at the man's knife was proof of that.
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Cut spun his hand out with sheer speed. He his aim was pierce, as he flung the kuni. He through it such grace the kuni looked as it was floating a high speed. Cut was very accurate, when he made his attacks with projectiles. Weaponry was his gift. Just as he expected the kuni hit it's mark. The sharp blade ripped through the back of a bat's wing, pinning it angst the cave's surface.

Cut placed both of hands back into his pocket. He then looked the main into his eyes. His eyes was pale and white. He assumed he was a hyuuga decent."My name is of no importance at the moment," the man said in a no caring voice. He found it how the Hokage didn't want to give out his name. This made him glad that he lied about his. These two mean was going to have an interesting conversation.

"I am the hokage of my village and i see no reason in you pulling out your strange weapons." He said. But it was two let Cut had already thrown his weapons. A smirk ran across his cheeks, as he seen the man want to be peaceful. Maybe it was best not to fight yet. He known from the Kage in his tittle this man was a leader of a village.

"As for information, I would be happy to share some, if I get a bit of information from you in return." He said. "Hokage is it, my kage is called the Namikage, I am from Namigakure. We under the law of the empire. Depending on what you tell me, is what I will tell you. I just can't a stanger the secretes of my world." Cut was one of the smartest shinobi in his village. He was highly intelligent.
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyōfu Namikaze Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:33 pm

A young man stood in front of a dark cave alone. Starring deep inside the darkness that lied inside. He had spiky golden hair and ocean blue eyes. He had
jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face. He was wearing a standard Nami-nin uniform (expect blue he
wore white and black.) with two bands each on both of his sleeves, a flak
jacket (Black) and a forehead protector; he wears a short-sleeved long white coat over his normal attire, decorated by flames-like motifs on the
edges(black), with the kanji for "Golden Brothers" written vertically down the
back, and closed on the front by a thin black rope. He also dark
trousers and dark calf-length sandals. He wears his pouch on his waist
and two kuni holsters on below both of his knees. He was wearing a mask
over his face as well. The mask was like that of a samurai's mask, it
took the shape of some soft of demon. The opening in the eyes exposed
his blue eyes ,while the rest of his face was hidden be hide the mask.
The mask had an angry frown on it's face and had two horns. The mask was
painted with fine paint, it's colors consist of black with white out
lines. On the top of the mask in the center was kanji "The Golden Sun" .

The young man was named Kyofu of the Namikaze clan. Kyofu was the younger brother of Cut Namikaze. Both of them rely in Namigakure as Anbu members. Kyofu and Cut look alike making it hard for the village members to tell them apart. The Namikaze brother are well known in their village and are greatly respected. Each of them are powerful but are even stronger together. Kyofu and Cut are known as the Golden brothers of Namigakure. They received that name from the previous Namikage. He grew a liking to Namikaze brothers and believed that one day they would lead the village into the right path.

Kyofu, the younger Golden Brother tilted his head to his right side as he cracked his neck. It was time to meet his brother who had already entered the cave. " Why the hell didn't he wait for me. always rushing." Kyofu had his Sakura long sword attached to his back as he slowly walked inside the dark cave. The young man hoped that his older brother was ok, he really loved his older brother and respected him. His loyalty to his brother far surpasses that of a loyalty to a kage of village. " So this is the forbidden portal. Looks like Cut already made it to the other side. Man if we get caught the Emperor and our Kage will have our ass." Walking closer to the portal as he stuck his hands inside of it first and following up with the rest of his body. His vision shortly went black for a moment before entering the other side.

" This is it... the other world." Kyofu slowly walked out of the cave to see the world. Once he reached the outside of the entrance he seen that the land
scraping was completely different. The tree's was greener and the lands
look very different, the building to more of a wooden out look , then
that of theirs which was made up of bricks. Kyofu ocean blue then met with his his brother. Cut was standing in front of another person. The unknown guy must be someone from this world he thought. Kyofu walked up to his brothers right side as he took small steps. He reached into his pouch as he was walking take out his special kunai that had was thick and had three blades instead of one. He began to spin the three bladed kunai with his right middle finger by putting his finger in the circular part of it. This kunai also had a special seal on it that allowed him to do something. " Brother you know you could have waited for me. It took a while to distract the guards." He said as he now stood by his brothers side. If the ninja from this world wanted a fight he would surely get one and end his own life.
Kyōfu Namikaze
Kyōfu Namikaze
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1809383

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Zen nodded. He had gotten the name of the man's village as well as witnessed his abilities with his blade as well. That proved two things. The first thing was that this man might just prove a challenge. The second was that he had a kage, meaning he wasn't the strongest in his villlage despite his skill. Just as the young hokage was about to continue his conversation, he was cut short due to the appearance of someone else. And it wasn't any of his shinobi. A man who looked a lot like Sento walked over to them, wearing clothing that verified that they were brothers. Now Zen was either very lucky, or very unlucky.

Shifting so that he had both of them in plain veiw, he turned his attention to the newcomer. "Welcome to my side of the portal," he said stiffly, clearly not meaning it as a greeting. He just wanted the rude man to introduce himself instead of lurk behind his brother and whisper. But being his detail picking self, he picked up a look of annoyance on the newcomers face, and it was directed towards his brother. It was an anxious look, one that cancelled out the lie that Sento had told previously. No two shinobi who had been sent here by their kage would be so anxious to get across. Looking back at the first brother, he shook his head before speaking.

"Lets stop all this deception," he said. "I can tell by your attitudes that your kage hasn't really sent you. And by your clothing, i could tell you are pretty high ranked and respected in your village. Respected too much to be the first sent into a strange territory." he looked them both up and down. "If your kage was a smart one, he wouldn't gamble fine shinobi. So the only other option is that you have snuck through." He stoop their and waited for a response. He just hoped that he was right.
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:01 am

The seem to be smarter the what Cut expected. To guess they came with out their kage's permission. He had to clever to figure that they was highly ranked shinobi. But was smart as well. The Hokage had no proof that this wasn't their mission. He didn't even know their kage. Was he hear to integrate them or reason with them.

Cut's thoughts soon took a narrow path as he began to scheme, and start to plan his evil plan to over throw his kage. Maybe he could talk this man into helping him. But the less he knew would make their alliance better. But he was right but of these men wear anbu.

A devilish grin came a cross his face. "A ninja must see through deception, dear hokage" Cut began to taunt the Hokage trying to start a game of the minds. "We have no reason to sneak any where, this is a very important mission. So why wouldn't my kage send his two best men to make sure it get's done." Cut said with more of his lies.

"So hokage is this portal your jurisdiction or are the others kages that guard this place. " Cut said trying to change the conversation. The reason they was heard , Cut did not have to make his reason know why he was there. All he know is that he was there.

His body soon began to fade away. Leave's was seen dropping from where he stood before. The leave's dance gracefully as he moved at a high speed. To most people it would look like Cut had vanished out of thin air. But instead he was just moving quickly.

"Come brother let's see this village and gain information for our self. I don't think this man can help us with anything" Cut's voice came standing at the enterance of the cave with his back angst the wall. His blue eyes was set on the Hokage as he watched his movements.

He then placed his hands together as he began to make set of hand seals swiftly. The kuni on the wall pinning the bat , seal started to glow. A mist was exposed rushing from the seals. The a fog of some gas like attack soon and quickly filled the cave. The Gas was a drug that caused brain damage and made anyone exposed to it suffer from illusions. He knew him and his brother was wearing mask and would be safe from the drug but the Hokage on a another hand would be more then likely suffer from illusions.

The bat's eyes widen as the illusion started to take place on it. The bat seen a lion charging quickly at it. The lions jaws widen and fangs dripped drool offf it's tips. The lion soon swallowed the bat. This was no more then a illusion an example of how his jutsu worked. The first step of the jutsu working the Hokage's vision will blur, then he will see the illusions.

"Well Hokage it was nice meeting you me and my brother have lots to do. " Cut chuckled as he reached into his pouches with both hands. Cut didn't want to kill the man but only test his skill level. Seeing how he will react angst him would tell him if this man could be strong enough to kill his kage. "Let's make a deal Hokage, you catch one of us and I'll stop lying to you. Then maybe we can really talk" Cut chuckled.

Spoiler:
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyōfu Namikaze Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:46 am

" Welcome to my side of the portal." Said the stranger. Kyofu couldn't help but smile after hearing that. He was good a greeting wasn't he. Kyofu put his attention on the stranger standing before him and his brother before speaking. "My name is Shun. Sorry for my rudeness." Kyofu decided to play nice and bowed in order to show his respect. Even though Kyofu had no idea who this guy was he still showed his respect towards him. Kyofu is simply that type of guys you give respect first in order to receive it in return. Kyofu then looked back at his brother. He was trying to figure out if his brother wanted to kill this man now and go forward or simply try and talk with him.

The stranger then started talking once more.It seems that he thinks Cut has been lying about being sent here on a mission. Kyofu really didn't no much since he had just entered the scene but from what he just heard he already knew that his brother lied to this man. Cut told him that they were sent here on a mission. Perfect that was just perfect. Cut quickly responded to the stranger by taunting him. The younger Golden Brother decided that it was best for him to stay quiet for now and let his brother handle this. Kyofu slowly placed his left hand inside his left pocket as he was still spinning his special kunai with his right middle finger.

"Come brother let's see this village and gain information for our self. I don't think this man can help us with anything" Cut said to him.Cut used his great speed and ended up at the entrance of the cave. Kyofu smiled before bowing once again to the man before him. So he was the Hokage of this land. That was interesting that meant he was very powerful, being able to lead a village. " Well that is my Q nice to meet you Hokage." Spinning his special kunai with his right middle finger Kyofu then vanished standing by his older brothers side.

Cut used once of his fuuinjutsu techniques that created a mist. Kyofu looked at him with his ocean blue eyes. Looks like Cut was working towards something here. Cut then stated that if the hokage caught one of them then Cut would stop his lying. Kyofu smiled once again under his mask, was Cut really going to stop lying. He didn't think so. " Brother you do know tat if he's catching one of us it would be you." Kyofu teased him. Kyofu is well known for his speed and said to be the fastest in his world. Cut was also fast himself so it would all depend on how fast this Hokage was. Even so it would take more then speed to catch them.
Kyōfu Namikaze
Kyōfu Namikaze
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:33 am

As Kira made his way down towards the cave where his brother spent most of his time, he could feel a few strange present from two people that he had never come in contact with. Kira slightly bite his lip as he ordered the rest of the anbu team to hurry along as he began to speed towards the location. Upon reaching it he could see his brother, the Hokage standing near the edge of the cave and he seemed to be talking to the two men who presents he had feel earlier. Without hesitation he quickly shadow step behind his the kage as his wolf like mask hung over his face in a way that that was still mostly covered by his hood, behind him would stand a small team of four other anbu members as they surround the grounds to make sure nothing would enter or exit the grounds without his permission.

Kira would slowly look down to the two boys who seemed to be testing wits with Zen, although Kira couldn't tell what all had happened so far their a slight feeling that it was not all good as the last thing he could hear Zen say was ' Lets stop all this deception,' and something or another about the men sneaking through. Although Kira wasn't too fund of what he had heard so far, his taste for the men would turn even more as he heard one of the boys ,mock Zen. Kira would waste no time activating his Byukugan as he was disliking the men more and more with each passing second.

With very little warning to the men that stood in front of them Kira would quickly wave for the men to prepare to attack anything that came out of the cave on sight no exceptions. Kira would slightly pulls at Zen's shoulder in way that would back them away from the cave another ten feet as he noticed a weird object pinning a dead bat to the wall. More and more Kira's distaste for the men grew as he quickly placed his hand on his kunia pouch and waited for one of the men to make a move that would draw the line.

As Kira expected the boy with the foul mouth would be the first make a move that called for a battle as Kira quickly ripped four Kunia's from his pouch and quickly snapped them into the cave in directly at the man making hand signs as Kira used the force of his shadow strike jutsus to give the kunias an extra kick of speed and deadliness that would be hard to block with his hands making seals. With that he would quickly pull Zen back as the create more distance between them in the cave as he expected the two men to come out swinging.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ryo : 1859006

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 pm

The odds started off a bit uneven on Zen's part, but thanks to his brother's sudden appearance, he was now more than confident. Not only did he have Kira to back him up, but now he had four more Anbu at his disposal. Following his brother's guide, he backed up out of the cave, barely missing the strange mist that appeared from Sento's weapon. "Took, you long enough," he smirked at Kira as he turned to see the brothers at the entrance of the cave. The polite one continued to spin the same weapon on his finger and Sento with two in his own hands. They wanted him to catch them, so that was just what he was going to do.

Taking two steps away from his brother, Zen wrapped himself in a thin layer of lightning chakra. As the power flowed through him, his already spiked hair lifted even more, and he felt as if he was at the peak of his power. He was not going to waste any more time. He had to stop these games before anyone else came through the portal. Seeing Kira already take the offensive on one of the brothers, he focused on the other, disappearing before reappearing right before the kunai spinning man, his palm ready to strike. "Caught ya!" he smirked as he attempted to strike the man in his chest. This masked man would need a miracle to dodge this, for there was no man who could without immense luck, or overbearing skill.

Spoiler:
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Senjin rested upon his thorne in his empire, He believe today was going to be a very good day within his kingdom. His two guards standing right next to him, he knew he could trust these two with his own life if it had every come down to it. Senjin was about to close his eyes and begin his mid-day mediation. When all of a sudden two of his personnel shinobi burtsed into his chambers. Senjin found this too be very disrespectful since they knew they couldn't just walk in here with out letting him know who they were.

Senjin was about to slay them where they stood, but noticed that they were breathing very heavily mean that they rushed to het here. This wasn't something that normally happened so it must be very serious. Senjin looked down upon from his thorne, his crismon red sharingon eyes look like it was piercing threw the men souls as he stared at them. " Well... What is it Senjin proclaimed seeming very irriated that they are in his presence.

The men tried to gather there selves as best as they could, and kneel infront of him " My lord battle has broken out" one of them stated. Senjin look even more irroated now. " So akki and kai are finally having it out huh... well i hope they don't do to much damage to there own villages...".

" No my lord battles have broken out threw the portals The shinobi stated. This news had now enraged senjin a bit. " who the hell gave them order to go threw the portals?". Senjin demanded now getting out of his seat. "we don't know sir, both akki and kai have enter the portals and are currently battling now only each other but one of the other kages on that side, and also the two golden brothers from nami are there as well, Cut and his younger brother kyo"

" Hmm i will deal with kai and akki once they return to there villages, However cut and kyo know it against the law to go threw the portals, kai and akki being kages can only go threw if i allow it, but for anyone under the rank of kage should know this, there no by passes to that. Senjin said now turning away from the two shinobi's " I'll take care of this, you four come with me" Senjin demanded, as they all nodded in agreement and follow senjin.

It didn't take them long before they reached a door labeled " Only for the empreor use" senjin walked up to the door and placed his hand on it, as a weird looking like seem to be scanning his head. after the light faded the door open, and there in the middle of the room was a portal made just for his use only.

Senjin and the four shinobi two being his most loyal body guards walked up to the portal and without even pausing walked right threw it. Evereything went dark for a while, and then an instant. They were in a cave, Senjin quickly scanned the area and quickly notice two shinobi wearing Nami uniform." There they are" Senjin said as he watched both the brother seem to be fighting the locals of this realm. Senjin notice the smoke that was in the area, but didn't care because he was apearing his mask and due to his sharingon he could see the charka signatures of everyone in the area. There were the two shinobi from nami and outside it seem like there atleast 6 people out there 2 with rather high charka levels. The one with the higher charka level seem to have appear infront of one of the nami shinobi.

Senjin could have did a quick jutus and probably stop the person attack dead in his tracks, but if he couldn't dodge the attack then he wasn't worth being back. Senjin accompanied by his four shinobi slowly made there way out of the cave to see what was going on outside of the cave. senjin and his shinobi vainshed and appeared outside the cave, not to far away from the 5 shinobi's that were from this relam village. Senjin looked over to them and quickly notice that they were anbu members. he then look at the man who was attacking the nami ninja. Judging from his attire and his rather high chakra levels, he must be the kage of there village. if he wasn't there wouldn't be so many anbu members.

Senjin grinned when he looked at the symbol that was engraved on the anbu members mask. " So they are doing battle with the hokage and the leafs anbu squad" He knew this for two reason, one he usually travel threw the portal from time to time, just to wander about in this realm so he of course learned about the villages in this realm, and two he know more about the leaf village then any other village because his father was from this village.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!! he exclaim demanding an answer. From his attire alone you wouldn't tell he was the empreor, and the people from this village wouldn't it anyway, but his royal guards who wore no shinobi head band just the royal guards attire, would let both cut and kyo know exactly who he was. senjin stood there as a small breeze blew his long crimson red hair in the air. His attire a white kimono with red flames raising up from both the bottom of the kimono and the arms of the kimono, On the back of the kimono the kanji sign for "RULER" was on the back, with his gold plated shoes that rose all the away up to his knees, and he also wore a mask that was very similar to that of an anbu member. he scanned the area to see if there was anyone else here. when we realize it wasn't his attentention was drawn back to both the golden brothers. he wanted to know who gave them permission to enter the portal.

His guards watched both the abnu members that were not to far off from them, and the hokage who was on the attack.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1861883

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Cut's was making hand signs but quickly had to switch them up as another shinobi had launched kunis at him. After forming his hand signs a huge wall began to rise from the ground quickly. The wall reached from the floor to the ceiling and was wide enough to block the entrance of the cave completely. He used this jutsu to seal off the cave. The jutsu blocked the attacks from coming at him and had activate just in time to stop the Hokage from reaching Kyofu. His timing was so prefect the wall would stop the Hokage at the wall soon after he formed his LRA.

Cut soon turned to face the anbu out side. He reached for one single kuni knife. He then darted out the cave. The anbu as ordered charged at him. The first one came rushing swinging his sword at an arched angle. Cut used his Kuni to block the sword and grabbed on to his waist. The next one tried to impale Cut's waist. He simply swung the first Anbu in the way of the sword. Allowing for the blade to impale the anbu killing him.

He then struck his kuni at the other anbu's neck, his quick speed out matched the anbu's speed. He had no time to pull his sword out from his fellow anbu, it was too late Cut had already slit his throat. Blood rushed from the next of the anbu. The other two waited before they attacked seeing how fast Cut moved.

His blues eyes then looked with astonishment as he seen the Emperor. What was he doing here ? When, or who told him that Cut was here. Cut moved at a high speed jumping on to the out side cave's surface. He focused chakra at his feet allowing him to stick to the wall. He ran quickly and swiftly up the cave's wall.

He had no time to explain himself to Senjin. He was here for his own mission. Cut did not care that his breaking the law of his realm. "Come brother, let us go towards the portal." He chuckled softly. "Well good bye Lord Senjin, sorry i can't talk, we are on a top secrete mission. My kage gave us to tell no one why we are hear, not even you" Cut smiled be hide his mask lying. He knew it will be a while before the Hokage and his brother broke through his wall. So they couldn't waste any time and move quickly.

Cut's body then move at such a high speed it left and after image of him. This image would confuse the others into thinking he was still standing on the cave's wall. He then appeared in front of the portal. Cut quickly lunged into the portal heading back towards his dimension. By that time the wall had dropped allowing Cut to move through the cave at a high speed.

((Topic Exited))
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyōfu Namikaze Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Kyofu continued to spin his flying thunder god kunai with his right hand middle finger. As he was just about to reach inside his pouch for another special kunai he noticed more shinobi from this world enter the scene. About 5 Anbu arrived with one who seemed to be leading them. The others staid back and watched as the one who was taking the lead came to the Hokage. Well this was great now they had more blocks in their path. This time maybe they will have to take them down. Kyofu isn't one to kill for no reason but if he must kill to survive he will. Kyofu usually knocks out his opponents instead of killing them anyway unless they are powerful and will get in his way in the future. "Well brother looks like we have visitors. This little game of catch has just gotten bigger. Let's see where this takes us I guess."

The new arrival made sure to make his entrance felt as he threw kunai directed at his older brother. How foolish of him to attack already without reason. The Hokage then used some type of jutsu that covered his body with lightning. What a weird jutsu Kyofu thought. and in just in split second he was gone. Before Kyofu could even react his older had already used a jutsu creating a shield protecting both of them. Kyofu could hear a noise upon impact of the hokages attack. "That was close but you know I didn't need it."

Cut then went after the anbu who were attempting to take him down. Kyofu slowly walked out of the cave as he watched his brother take them out. His brother was also fast and took the anbu members out pretty quickly. His ocean blue eyes watched each anbu carefully just in case before throwing the kunai that was spinning in his right hand middle finger, towards the two anbu that was left. hey charged towards cut trying to strike them down but as the kunai reached them Kyofu had disappeared from his current location. Leaving a yellow flash in his place he was now found holding his Sakura long sword in his right hand and his kunai in his left hand. Both anbu came to a halt as they shortly dropped moments later with blood spitting out of their shoulders.

They were still alive but were unable to move. Kyofu placed his sakura sword back in it's holder and then followed his brother. Jumping on to the out side cave's surface. The emperor of their world arrived out of nowhere and that wasn't good for Kyo and Cut. We're going to get it now brother." He whispered. They weren't aloud in this world without permission. Cut quickly lied to the emperor telling him that he was sent here on a mission from his kage. "Sorry emperor but until next time. i must take my leave."

Cut and Kyofu both moved at great speed. He then appeared in front of the portal. Kyo quickly lunged into the portal heading back towards his dimension. The brothers didn't really get much out of this visit but it was just a matter of time before they would come see this world again.

EXIT
Spoiler:
Kyōfu Namikaze
Kyōfu Namikaze
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Kira would grit his teeth as he ordered the remain anbu members to give chase to the men that had attacked. Kira would rush to the aid of the Anbu members that had feel seriously injured during the fight. He would go to the man that had been struck across the neck, he heart beat was slow as Kira would place his hand on the neck and began pouring focus Chakra into his hands. He would use his Mystical Palm Technique to help stop the fast past bleeding. Although the cut was not as bad as it would have seemed off of first glance the man had managed to miss most of the major veins located in the neck due to the man's mask.

Kira would place a food pill in the man's mouth as he would tend to the second man who was applying pressure to the wound as best as possible, Kira would again use the Mystical Palm Technique again the second Anbu member was slightly less luckier than the first but still treated able, at the blade was able to nip the man's kidney and rip a few tenements that were located in the back. Kira would heal the man to the point that he was able to stand up on his own but than place his arms around his waist as he would call to Zen, "Brother it is time to go." With that Kira would use his Shadow Step Shunshin and disappear from the ground as fast as he came.

[Exit]
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ryo : 1859006

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Zen cursed under his breath as the otherworld brothers produced a wall, the impact of his attack caught by the summon instead of the kunai spinning man. Now the cave was completely covered and it would have been safe to say that they escaped. On top of this, there was now another figure that made himself known and he just rubbed Zen the wrong way. Watching his brother heal their injured men, he sighed before looking back at the man who deemed himself worthy of speaking to him in such a way.

"Looks like the ones you came here for have returned to your world, I advise you do the same." And with that being said, he vanished.

EXIT
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Senjin stood there as everythign had unfolded. he wacthed as cut and his brother kyo had fled back to into the protal. "I'll deal with them when i get back there" he thought to himself as his attention turned back to the men that cut and his brother had put down so easily. " there anbu core is pretty weak which make me question both the leader of the anbu squad and this kage that stands before me" he thought to himself yet again. As the anbu leader began to heal the men that had been badly injured. senjin shinobi squad surround senjin as the men rose to there feet and left following there capatin, and probably going to pick up there beaten prides.

As the captain and his team vanished the man mubble a few words to there kage, most likely telling him that they should leave now. The kage looked back at senjin and stated that the people he had came for had left and he should do the same. Senjin chuckle at the fact it seem like the kage who men were easily wipe clean from a weaker shinobi of one of the village he ruled was threating him. before he had vanished. " Sure should we go after them" said one of his shinobi. Senjin didn't say a word he just rose his hand up letting the man no not to do anything.

" no the reason we came here was to bring both cut and kyo back to our realm, but they have already fled back into the portal. We will leave this place... for now, beside i don't have time to get dirt upon myself for a 2nd rate village and there 3rd rate kage, let us go" With that being said senjin and his foure man team vainshed going back into the portal and back into there own realm.

[EXIT]
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1861883

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down